Please see below for our current openings at Bellingham Urology Group.
We offer a patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment. We provide a competitive salary, benefits, and a supportive management team! Please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out if we think there is a good fit.
ASC Manager – RN
The ASC Manager coordinates all aspects of the Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) including, but not limited to: planning, organizing and directing the operations. The ASC Manager will ensure excellent patient experience(s) and outcome(s) and will work closely with physicians and management teams to make recommendations for new service delivery models and practices. In addition, the ASC Manager will ensure that the Center meets all related local, state, federal, and accrediting-body rules and regulations. This position also serves as a member of the Quality Improvement Team and is responsible for maintaining all the requirements that accompany our Medicare Certification. The candidate must be organized, demonstrate initiative, be attentive to details, process paperwork amongst other tasks. The ASC Manager will provide clinical, surgical, and business oversight.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Develops, establishes and implements short and long term goals, objectives, policies and procedures to support and guide the Center.
- Develops, coordinates and support strategic and operational plans for the Center.
- Develops proper clinical/OSHA/Safety procedures that ensure patient, medical staff, visitors and Center employee’s safety and comfort, and provision of quality care.
- Develops and manages capital and operating budgets
- Researches and prepares cost reduction proposals and implements them as applicable.
- Plans, evaluates, recommends and implements new initiatives when appropriate.
- Selects and hires employees. Monitors, coaches, develop and evaluate staff performance on an ongoing basis.
- Three or more years of ASC management experience, including responsibility for regulatory compliance.
- Experience as a circulating or perioperative nurse
- Ability to serve as both a hands-on manager and a high performing individual contributor.
- Absolute and unquestioned integrity
- Capable communicator who is able to articulate ideas, thoughts and questions clearly and appropriately.
- Urology experience a plus.
BSN – Required
Job Type: Full-time
RN – Clinic Manager
Our clinic is looking for a motivated Registered Nurse Manager for approx 32-40 hours per week.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Training staff and keeping the clinic in compliance with OSHA & CLIA regulations
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Assisting providers with procedures.
- Current WA state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, effective, professional relationships with patients, providers, coworkers and superiors.
- Excellent team work skills
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- 5 + years’ experience as an RN is a must
- 2+ years’ experience in management required
Job Type: Full-time